Monday, August 06, 2007

Arghhh....Ebay!

Well, at 4:30, I started calling EBay's customer service. On hold for 25 minutes and I finally get a customer service rep who tells me that they still didn't look at the information that I faxed in. He (Steve) asked me if I would like him to verify they received the fax and I told him yes. I then told him that I saw the news segment on the interview with the head of trust and safety and how ebay doesn't care that stolen items are being sold on ebay and how they don't do anything to the sellers. Steve then told me he had to end this call and hung up on me! I guess they don't like the press they are getting?????

Ok, I call back.......30 more minutes on hold. I got a customer service rep by the name of Jeff. He knew I was pretty frustrated by now. Again, their trust and safety department tried to tell him that the documentation that I faxed wasn't enough. They already had a copy of my drivers license and my bank statement and NOW THEY WANTED A COPY OF MY UTILITY BILL!! I wanted to know why they are trying to collect all of this personal information on me. I faxed the same information to him and he had my account reinstated within minutes.

Kudos Jeff! I honestly believe that Meg should share some of that 1.2M salary of hers!

No comments: