Friday, August 03, 2007

More Ebay replys

Hi think that I am keeping this blog as much for myself as a log of events as for other people who may be going through the same thing and know that they aren't alone.

I sent another email asking them for the answers to the same questions posted 3 days prior. They have already responded! With a Form Letter!

Here is the response:
Thank you for contacting eBay regarding your suspension. Your account was suspended because you listed a potentially infringing item. When an item is labeled "potential infringing" it means that the item may violate certain copyrights, trademarks, or other rights.

So I am arrested (suspended) for potentially committing a crime.

Well, it's Friday and I've been told the parole board (Trust & Safety) works 24/7. Their emails state "business" days. Well, if you work 24/7, everyday is a business day....isn't it?

It's very hard to remain civil at this point. Nothing they say holds any water.

No comments: